Brothers from a different mother? How businesses and public sector organizations develop leadership competencies and change processes for blockchain implementation (BizPub)
BizPub is funded by Liikesivistysrahasto (The Foundation for Economic Education – LSR). BizPub has a unique approach in that it studies blockchain implementation in sectors that are different in terms of operating models, organizational structure and culture, values and objectives. Consequently, the project explores how organizations in both sectors need to manage change processes in order to utilize the full potential of blockchain.
The project will help organizations to adopt underutilized, but highly valuable innovation - blockchain technology. The project will help leaders and organizations in both private and public sectors to reflect on the challenges and barriers that they face in adopting and implementing a disruptive technology that has the potential to improve organizational effectiveness.
- Integrative literature review on blockchain, organizational change and leadership competencies
- Workshops with case organizations and other stakeholders
- Scientific conference presentations and publications
- Building an ecosystem and engaging with relevant stakeholders
- Active communication and dissemination
BizPub will be carried out jointly by University of Vaasa researchers from the Innovation and Entrepreneurship InnoLab research platform, the School of Technology and Innovations, and the School of Management, as well as with the support of relevant project partners.
Project Leaders at University of Vaasa: Khuram Shahzad and Sorin Dan
Research group: Khuram Shahzad, Sorin Dan, Ausrine Silenskyte, Faisal Imran
BizPub in Social media
- BizPub Twitter: twitter.com/BizPubProject
- BizPub LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/bizpub