According to agreement
- Research and Development
Technology in the supply chains
Digital technologies are salient drivers for todays supply chains. Configurators, cloud manufacturing, real-time enterprise, big data analytics and optimization are currently promising technologies. My research addresses the management of logistics processes in supply demand networks, which take place in various industries. This research has developed new approaches on analytical modelling and use of computers solving the industrial management problems.
Digitalization of operations are changing supply chains. Networks may operate by using real-time information. Below you will find some selected recent works. Full list of publications are available at Google Scholar.
- Helo, P., Suorsa, M., Hao, Y., & Anussornnitisarn, P. (2014). Toward a cloud-based manufacturing execution system for distributed manufacturing. Computers in Industry, 65(4), 646-656.
- Holweg, M., & Helo, P. (2014). Defining value chain architectures: Linking strategic value creation to operational supply chain design. International Journal of Production Economics, 147, 230-238.
- Addo-Tenkorang, R., Helo, P. T., & Kantola, J. (2016). Concurrent enterprise: a conceptual framework for enterprise supply-chain network activities. Enterprise Information Systems, 1-38.
- Rymaszewska, A., Helo, P., & Gunasekaran, A. (2017). IoT powered servitization of manufacturing?an exploratory case study. International Journal of Production Economics, 192, 92-105.
- Helo, P., & Hao, Y. (2017). Cloud manufacturing system for sheet metal processing. Production Planning & Control, 28(6-8), 524-537.
Full up to date list of publications is available at Google Scholar. Below selected works:
- PhD supervision
- MSc Thesis supervision - MSc.thesis FAQ
- TUTA3240 Production Operations Management Methods
- TUTA3200 Enterprise Resource Planning
- TUTA3250 Simulation of Production Systems
- Lecture materials for the University of Vaasa ERP course are freely available for anyone interested. (book)
- Kasetsart University , Bangkok, Thailand. International Graduate Programme in Industrial Engineering (222522: Supply Chain Design and Management)
Home page: http://www.petrihelo.com/