University chaplain Alma Tuiskula’s campus appoinments will continue Tuesday 22nd November
Chaplain shall not be available Tuesday 15th November but from Tuesday 22nd onwards the university chaplain will be on campus on Tuesdays.
Do you need a conversation partner:
- In matters of the meaning of life?
- In your religious or spiritual reflection?
- To reflect on your relationships?
- In crises or in times of sorrow?
- When studying or working feels stressful or when exhaustion threatens?
When you as a member of the University of Vaasa community require counselling support, or just someone to talk to, Contact the University Chaplain! Alma is there for you, and all members of the University of Vaasa, regardless of your religious or spiritual background or world-view.
Alma’s meeting hours at the University of Vaasa are at 13-15 o’clock on Tuesdays at Fabriikki, F116 (entrance from the side of Domus Bothnica), starting on November 1st.
University chaplain Alma Tuiskula
Tel/WhatsApp. 044 480 8224
More information at website University Chaplain