Instructions for exam visit in the University of Vaasa
The University of Vaasa has two EXAM rooms available for visitors, located in Tervahovi (Wolffintie 34) and Fabriikki (Yliopistonranta 10).
- F222 is located on the 2nd floor of Fabriikki. Use the main entrance on the sea side or the lift next to it.
- D123 is located on the 1st floor of Tervahovi, in the D-wing (closed for the duration of the campus renovation).
Outside both rooms are lockers for personal belongings.
You don't need a separate access card to enter the exam room. Separate login is also not required for exam machines.
Examinations can be taken Mon - Fri from 8 am till 8 pm and on Saturdays from 12 till 4 pm
Programs in use:
- Adobe Reader, Word (Engl. 2016), Excel (Engl. 2016), OneNote, Calculator, Paint, Notepad and opportunity to open zip-files.
The electronic examination room is equipped with real-time surveillance and recording video/sound surveillance.
Logging in and taking the exam
- Exam computers do not require a separate login. You use HAKA-logging system to sign in to the EXAM system.
- If exam hasn't started yet and you are on right computer, your exam will start soon.
- If you are on a wrong computer, the system guides you to the right one by telling the computers number.
- If you arrive late for the exam, the delay will reduce the total time of the exam.