University chaplain office hours
Do you need a conversation partner
- to reflect on your relationships?
- in crises in your own or your loved ones?
- in matters of the meaning of life?
- in your religious reflection?
- when studying or working feels stressful?
- when exhaustion threatens?
When you as a member of the University of Vaasa community require counselling support, or just someone to talk to, Contact the University Chaplain! Timo is there for you, and all members of the University of Vaasa, regardless of (religious) background or world-view.
Timo’s meeting hours at the University of Vaasa are at 13-15 o’clock on Tuesdays at Fabriikki, F116 (entrance from the side of Domus Bothnica), starting on September 7th. You can also arrange a meeting with Timo via Zoom or Teams.
Chaplain Timo Kaukomaa
Tel/WhatsApp. 044 480 8218
More information at website University Chaplain