Campus development continues and has entered the next phase. The worksite has been relocated to the new office building that is the former academic library Tritonia. The library has moved to its new premises in Luotsi.
The worksite affects movement around campus, especially to Torni and Tervahovi.
- Tervahovi can be accessed through the doors next to Mathilda. Use caution when moving near the worksite.
- Torni can be accessed through the back entrance that is located on the seaside, behind the building.
- It is forbidden to walk in the fenced areas.
- Black bicycle racks next to the former Tritonia building are not in use.
- Parking space reserved for rectors’ guests near Puuvilla are not in use.
Café Oskar is closed. Mathilda serves coffee and sandwiches while Oskar is closed. The new academic library Tritonia has a self-service coffee machine for test use.