Some new courses have been added to the EUNICE study offer recognised at the University of Vaasa. One of the additions is the Cybersecurity of the Internet of Things Solutions course (15 ECTS) that is offered both in online and hybrid mode. The hybrid course has an onsite part at the Poznań University of Technology (PUT) in Poland in July 2023. In addition to study activities at PUT’s IoT laboratory, students get to experience the Polish culture and the beautiful city of Poznań. Participants will be provided with accommodation and financial support for the onsite part of the course.
Read more and register :
- Cybersecurity of the IoT Solutions, online 1.2.–31.3.2023
- Cybersecurity of the IoT Solutions, online 1.4.–31.5.2023
- Cybersecurity of the IoT Solutions, hybrid, 12.–30.6. online and 3.–30.7.2023 onsite in Poznań, Poland
You can register to the course if you are a student at the University of Vaasa. Other pre-requisites for the course are:
- Fundamentals of computer networks
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP stack protocols
- Knowledge of the communication process between network devices and of the basics of operating systems
- B2-level English skills
Please register through the EUNICE website .
What is EUNICE?
EUNICE is a network university that provides students and staff in the partner organisations with opportunities for international experiences, networking and high-quality online learning.
In addition to the University of Vaasa, the EUNICE University consists of:
- Brandenburg University of Technology Cottbus-Senftenberg (BTU, Germany)
- University of Cantabria (UC, Spain)
- University of Mons (UMONS, Belgium)
- University of Catania (UNICT, Italy)
- Poznan University of Technology (PUT, Poland)
- Polytechnic University of Hauts-de-France (UPHF, France)