The Career Club for registered members
The Vaasa Spouse Programme offers for the first time the Career Club for registered members of Vaasa Spouse Programme! This two-month career development programme starts in November and is open for applications until the 22nd of October 2023.
Living in Vaasa - fun family activities
The programme focuses on two types of activities: Living in Vaasa and Working in Vaasa. The Living in Vaasa theme focuses on networking & social inclusion and has the whole family in focus. The participating spouses take part in planning and executing the activities.
The activities include for example:
- Trips and excursions, cultural events, meet & greet events
- Presenting associations and organisations, free-time activities and hobbies in the region
- Flexible programme, built in cooperation with the participating spouses
- Regular Coffee and Chat meetings
Working in Vaasa - build your professional network
The Working in Vaasa activities are focused on career and professional networking. They include:
- Professional networking
- Information on regional labour market (TE-services, ELY, EURES), regional and national recruitment fairs
- The Career Club programme with company collaboration (for selected participants, first application period 2.–22.10.2023)
- Personal study and career guidance provided by the SIMHE services
- CV & cover letter training
To get more information about the activities, please join the programme.
Join the Vaasa Spouse Programme
You can join the Vaasa Spouse Programme anytime. The programme is free of charge.
Join our programme if you are an international spouse in the Vaasa region and
- looking for new friends
- looking for support on how to enter the local job market
- interested in building your personal and professional network
- interested to join fun family activities.
After joining the programme, you will receive more information about upcoming events and activities.
The Vaasa Spouse Programme for employers
If you are an employer in the region and wish to attract and retain international talent, it is good to know that the Vaasa Spouse Programme is designed to support all international spouses of full-time employees and students in the Vaasa region. Feel free to share the information about the Vaasa Spouse Programme to your international employees and candidates. If you wish to learn more about the Vaasa Spouse Programme and possible ways to collaborate, we are happy to help.