EUNICE – European University for Customised Education
EUNICE, the European University for Customised Education, is designed to solve social and economic challenges by strengthening education, research and internationalisation. Together, EUNICE universities from ten European countries are working towards flexible study pathways across national borders.
The EUNICE network's activities include a wide range of educational and research cooperation, based on regional impact, innovation and social sustainability. Some of these activities, such as massive online open courses, are open for everyone. Others, such as exchange possibilities, are targeted to students and staff of EUNICE universities.
- International experiences and networking
- High-quality online learning opportunities
- Opportunities for international internships
- European business partnerships, new ideas, peer learning, and a wider research infrastructure
In addition to the University of Vaasa, the EUNICE partner universities are:
- Poznan University of Technology (PUT), Poland
- Brandenburg University of Technology Cottbus- Senftenberg (BTU), Germany
- University of Cantabria (UC), Spain
- University of Mons (UMONS), Belgium
- University of Catania (UNICT), Italy
- Polytechnic University of Hauts-de-France (UPHF), France
- University of Peloponnese, Greece
- Polytechnic Institute of Viseu, Portugal
- University of Karlstad, Sweden
In 2020, the EUNICE project was selected during the second call for pilot projects of European Universities of the European Commission and received Erasmus+ funding. In 2022, EUNICE became not only a European project, but also an international non-profit association.
Go to the EUNICE website to learn more about the current study offer, mobility opportunities and latest news from EUNICE universities. You can also subscribe to the EUNICE newsletter sent twice a year to keep updated on EUNICE activities.