Mustafa Alrayah Hassan Ibraheem
School of Technology and Innovations, Electrical Engineering
+358 29 449 8667
Yliopistonranta 10, 65200 Vaasa
Previous Work Experience
- Consultant with the Department of Network Long-term Planning, Saudi Electricity Company, KSA, (Feb. 2022-Aug. 2023).
- Postdoctoral researcher with the Department of Electrical Engineering, National Kaohsiung University of Science and Technology, Kaohsiung, Taiwan, (Nov. 2020-Nov. 2021).
- Visitor Assistant Professor with African Center of Excellence in Energy for Sustainable Development, College of Science and Technology, University of Rwanda, Kigali, Rwanda, (Sep. 2019-Oct. 2019).
- Assistant Professor and Head of Electrical Engineering Dep. with Department of the Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, University of Blue Nile, Ad-Damazin, Sudan, (Aug. 2019-Dec. 2020).
- Battery Energy Storages in Smart Grids.
- Power Electronic Application in Smart Grids.
- Control and Simulation of Modern Electric Drives and Systems.
Power electronics control and its application on renewable energy integration, DC & AC Microgrids, distributed generation (DG) systems and Battery energy storage systems.