Do you need a conversation partner:
- In matters of the meaning of life?
- In your religious or spiritual reflection?
- To reflect on your relationships?
- In crises or in times of sorrow?
- When studying or working feels stressful or when exhaustion threatens?
When you as a member of the University of Vaasa community require counselling support, or just someone to talk to, Contact the University Chaplain! Anni is there for you, and all members of the University of Vaasa, regardless of your religious or spiritual background or world-view.
Anni’s office hours at the University of Vaasa are at 13–15 o’clock on Tuesdays at Fabriikki, F116 (entrance from the side of Domus Bothnica), and on Wednesdays at 13–15 o’clock at Vamk.
University chaplain Anni Alakoskela
Tel/WhatsApp. 044 480 8242
More information at website University Chaplain