The EUNICE network offers the Introduction to Global Studies (3 ECTS) course from 3rd to 14th July in Santander, Spain. During the course, you will learn more about business, economics, sustainability, culture, social movements and health in a global context. Before the onsite period of the course, you will have some assignments to do independently online.
The course is open for all full-time degree students at the University of Vaasa who have at least B2 level English skills. The number of participants is limited. The selected participants can apply for Erasmus+ grant for mobility.
Apply by the 26th of April.
For further information, please contact Jonas Weissmantel, jonas.weissmantel(at)uwasa.fi.
Last year, over 40 students around Europe participated to the course. Check out the video.
EUNICE, the European University for Customised Education
EUNICE is a network university that provides students and staff in the partner organisations with opportunities for international experiences, networking and high-quality online learning. In addition to the University of Vaasa, the EUNICE partner universities are:
- Poznan University of Technology (PUT), Poland
- Brandenburg University of Technology Cottbus- Senftenberg (BTU), Germany
- University of Cantabria (UC), Spain
- University of Mons (UMONS), Belgium
- University of Catania (UNICT), Italy
- Polytechnic University of Hauts-de-France (UPHF), France
- University of Peloponnese, Greece
- Polytechnic Institute of Viseu, Portugal
- University of Karlstad, Sweden