Cybersecurity of the Internet of Things solutions course will take place from the 12th of June until the 30th of July, 2023. The course starts with online studies (12-30 June) and continues with onsite studies (3-30 July) at the Poznan University of Technology where students have the opportunity to visit the IoT laboratory as well as the beautiful city of Poznan. Selected students will receive accommodation and financial support for the onsite part of the course.
You can apply to the course if you are registered as an attending student at the University of Vaasa. Other pre-requisites are:
- Fundamentals of computer networks
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP stack protocols
- Knowledge of the communication process between network devices and of the basics of operating systems
- B2-level English skills
Please apply through the EUNICE website by the 20th of May 2023.
What is EUNICE?
EUNICE is a network university that provides students and staff in the partner organisations with opportunities for international experiences, networking and high-quality online learning.
In addition to the University of Vaasa, the EUNICE University consists of:
- Poznan University of Technology (PUT), Poland
- Brandenburg University of Technology Cottbus- Senftenberg (BTU), Germany
- University of Cantabria (UC), Spain
- University of Mons (UMONS), Belgium
- University of Catania (UNICT), Italy
- Polytechnic University of Hauts-de-France (UPHF), France
New partners joining the network: