Day of Well-being 24.3.2021
All activities on the Day of Well-Being will take place online and you can participate in them remotely.
There will be wellness-related activities during the day. The day’s program includes short lectures on stress management as well as short break exercise sessions to give you a nice rhythm to your day!
Schedule for the Day of Well-Being
- 8.45-9.15 Stressinhallinnan quick-fix -luento (in Finnish)
- 9.30-10.00 Stress relief quick-fix -lecture (in English)
- 13.00-14.00 Mistä saan voimaa opiskeluarkeen? -Webinar by Nyyti (in Finnish). The webinar is organized with the donation made by the school of management.
Remote break exercises
- 10.00 Break exercise to tackle bad sitting ergonomics
- 11.15 Full body break exercise
- 14.00 Break exercise for winding down
Links to programs and break exercises are updated to the Facebook event Hyvinvointipäivä / Day of Well-being 2021 during the week of the event.
This year the FSHS Day will become an entire FSHS Week! It will start 22nd of March.