Seminar: Business opportunities and challenges in China - focusing on Finnish clean-tech/energy companies
Thu 8.12.2016 | 12:30 - 17:00
Especially for the University of Vaasa students. Welcome!
Seminar: Business opportunities and challenges in China: focusing on Finnish clean-tech/energy companies
8th December 2016, 12.30-17.00
Auditorium Wolff, Tervahovi building, University of Vaasa
- 12.30-12.45: Welcome to the seminar: Vice dean of Faculty of Business Studies, University of Vaasa, Jorma Larimo and Vice rector of Hanken School of Economics, Sören Kock.
- 12.45-13.30: Business opportunities and recent energy efficiency projects in China: Manager, Technology Partner, Greenstream Network, Jenna Hytti.
- 13.30-14.00: Business and financial management challenges and strategies in China: CFO of The Switch-Yaskawa, Dag Sandås.
- 14.00-14.30: Challenges and strategies in marketing and sales in China: Area Sales Manager, ABB, Edward Lee.
- 14.30-15.00: Coffee break.
- 15.00-15.30: Key issues and success factors in international business negotiations in China. Business Development Manager, Wärtsilä, Gannur Shivanand.
- 15.30-16.00: Kone’s Global Talent Management challenges in China: Professor Adam Smale, University of Vaasa.
- 16.00-16.30: Strategies and performance of Finnish investors in China: Professor Jorma Larimo, University of Vaasa.
- 16.30-17.00: Panel discussion.
Further information: Professori Jorma Larimo, Vaasan yliopisto
puh. 029 449 8464