- Director of the Finnish Graduate School in International Business (FIGSIB)
- Finnish representative in the European International Business Academy
Prof. Larimo has vast experience in academica and has performed as a visiting Lecturer, locally and internationally, at several universities in Finland, Sweden, Estonia, Italy, Russia, and the Netherlands.
The courses taught by Prof. Larimo are Internationalisation Strategies of the Firm, and courses and seminars related to East-West Business. Students will also meet him on the St. Petersburg excursion, and while working on their Master's theses.
"We integrate the research interest and experience of our home staff members into the programme. It gives students a good basis for any position in companies that export or otherwise co-operate with people abroad."
- Internationalisation of SME’s
- International investments
- Alliance strategies and performance
- Entry and marketing strategies in CEE
He is also an Editorial Board Member of the Management International Review, the International Business Review, the Journal of Euromarketing, and the Journal of East-West Business.